The milestones referenced are attributed to IDA include but not limited to:
- Official formation of the Organization, such as Registration (incorporation), obtaining the Federal Employer Identification Number and Tax Exempt 501(c) in the USA;
- Establishment of structures starting with Interim Leadership, vibrant Working Committees and now substantive Elected Officers;
- Drafted and ratified IDA Constitution and subsequent Amendments;
- Renovated the Main Building of Igbere Secondary School, which was handed over to Igbere Community in 20017;
- Furnished the 12 classrooms of the main building of ISSI with standard classroom desks;
- Developed and launched IDA website known as www.IDAEBIRI.org;
- Organized a convention of the Igbere people in diaspora tagged “2019 IDA Convention”;
- Restoration of the Igbere Water Scheme;
- Awarded contract to rebuild the ISSI Science Laboratory.
IDA was established on March 26, 2017.